Capture UI tests in seconds!
Installing the Video First for Chrome extension has many advantages for your software team. These include: -
- Speed – quickly capture screen from your Chrome browser.
- Upload – save time by uploading directly to your Video First account.
- Convenience – video First capture is always available in your browser bar, opens with a single click.
- Flexible – in additional to screen capture, you can capture camera (with or without microphone).
- Streamlined – no need for have Video First opened to capture and upload!
Simply go to the “Video First for Chrome” page in the Chrome Web Store: -
Now click Add to Chrome and follow the instructions to install.
Related News and Articles
More related information is available in the following news and articles.
Video First for Jira
Play your testing videos right inside Jira issues and approve, decline and comment on Video First scenarios from Jira
Video First for Slack
View comments, user assignments and taggings from a slack channel in real time without leaving slack.
Request An Integration
Do you have a favourite application that we currently don’t offer as an integration? Send us and email and we’ll get on it!