Video First for Slack is the perfect productivity companion! This integration connects Video First projects to Slack channels which has many benefits including: -
- Visibility – visibility of Video First activity is increased when notified in Slack.
- Confidence – your software team is informed when user interfaces tests are uploaded and reviewed, increasing confidence.
- Collaboration – all feedback on Video First is immediately and automatically reflected in Slack.
- Streamlined Process – Slack users can get value from Video First without even having to log into Video First!
To link a Video First project to a Slack channel do the following: -
- Open a Video First project.
- Select Settings in project menu, then Slack integration in side menu.
- Click Add Slack button and follow the instructions to complete.
Video First for Chrome
Record your screen and video right inside the Chrome browser and automatically upload to video first or save for later.
Video First for Jira
Play your testing videos right inside Jira issues and approve, decline and comment on Video First scenarios from Jira
Request An Integration
Do you have a favourite application that we currently don’t offer as an integration? Send us and email and we’ll get on it!